ExpInfo, Inc Java Developer in Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn, New York
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Position Type:Senior Level
Required IT Skills:
Java, J2EE, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, XSLT
• Develop all integration components to meet business requirements and in accordance with industry best practices, DoITT standards, and Citywide security policies.
• Develop, code, test, debug and document software modifications using OBPM 10.3 and other integration technologies.
• Design a Jasper Report template using iReport 3.6.1
• Modify Java web services.
• Provide technical expertise, estimates, and recommendations to the Development Lead and project management.
• Participate in the development of system design.
• Communicate risks and issues to the Development Lead.
• Participate in requirements discussions and meetings as necessary.
• Conduct Unit Testing, supporting Quality Assurance, and coordination of defect remediation.
• Assist in documenting technical risks and issues, and actively work to avoid/mitigate/resolve those risks.
• A minimum 10 years of Java EE development experience with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in OBPM.
• Experience in creating Jasper Report, preferably using iReport.
• Java Web Services development.
• Strong knowledge of XML, XML Schema, XSD and XSLT/Path.
• Knowledge of National Information Exchange Methodology (NIEM).
• Extensive experience with Spring and Hibernate.
• Experience with Oracle WebLogic 10.x+ or similar application server.
• Experience with Oracle Database and PL/SQL.
• Experience with testing tools and techniques such as JUnit and continuous integration.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with Ant.
• Knowledge of secure coding standards and best practices.
• Must have experience with Subversion.
• Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
• Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques.
• Automated Unit test suite demonstrating that source code meets functional and non-functional requirements, where applicable.
• Strong technical writing skills, and assist in creating documentation such as, but not limited to: Technical Design, Security Accreditation, and Application Setup Instructions.
• Strong knowledge of data integration technologies and processes.
• Experience in Enterprise Service Bus technologies such as IBM WMB and MQ.
No. of Posts:
Job Expiry Date:
May 1, 2018
Login To View