ExpInfo, Inc Program Manager in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Contract - W2
Required IT Skills:
Microsoft Office, ServiceNow
• Manage projects/ programs from inception to completion.
• Utilize processes and tools within the IT PMO to track project/ program spend, including approved budgets, actuals and forecasts.
• Manage schedules, budget, resources and timelines surrounding multi-million dollar projects/ programs.
• Maintain senior leader / stakeholder alignment to IT projects/ programs.
• Provide Project/ Program Management for 2- 5 IT projects/ programs/ programs (Applications and Infrastructure). Number of projects/ programs assigned will be based on size, duration and complexity.
• Responsible for compliance to applicable IT processes and procedures and ensuring that projects/ programs which include validated systems adhere to applicable system validation requirements.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise to collaborate with IT L2/L3 Leaders on processes and tools used for Program Portfolio Management and Project/ Program Execution.
• Facilitate meetings and coordinate resources to ensure successful projects/ programs.
• Develop, prioritize and track action items and issues, document all necessary items as needed.
• Align projects/ programs with Release cycle schedules. Has good understanding of Change Management.
• Maintain processes and tools within the IT PMO to track project/ program status, including utilization of defined criteria to assess overall project health.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project plans, showing tasks, resources, dependencies and status throughout the life of the project/ program, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Present projects/ programs statuses to executive leadership and CEO- Partner in the development of key communication to the organization, as needed.
• Track and follow up on deliverables, escalate to leadership as required.
• Maintain risk register.
• Track project/ program interdependencies.
• Familiarity with PMBOK.
• 10- 15+ years of IT Project/Program Management experience in Infrastructure and Applications.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint).
• Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
• An overall general understanding of large IT operating environments. Networks, Data Centers, Office 365, SDLC, Release Management, Change Control, Desktop Support, Service Desks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or similar field of study / work experience.
• PMP/ PgMP Certification.
• Experience in a medical/ regulated environment.
• Master’s degree or MBA.
• ServiceNow - Service Integration And Managemnent (SIAM) or similar tools for project life cycle management
No. of Posts:
Job Expiry Date:
March 28, 2018
Login To View