NBC Universal Executive Assistant - Portfolio Sales Marketing in New York, New York
Job Number 39738BR
Job Title Executive Assistant - Portfolio Sales Marketing
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 1+ years of experience with an advertising agency, brand client or media company sales organization background, where the individual was responsible for supporting team with administrative duties, as well as previous exposure to marketing projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Proactive, flexible, self-starter with professional demeanor and a boundary-less approach to working within a team
• Highly innovative with positive, friendly energy
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
• A positive attitude and the ability to work/communicate effectively with different constituents
• A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Able to prioritize competing requests and manage busy schedules.
• A comprehensive understanding of the suite of Microsoft Office tools, other presentation platforms, etc.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.