Randstad Legal Communications Manager in New York, New York
Legal Communications Manager
location:New York, NY
salary:$100,000 - $120,000 per year
date posted:Tuesday, April 10, 2018
LEGAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Prestigious midtown law firm is adding a Communications Manager to their team.
The right candidate will strategize with practice leaders and partners on positioning and identifying new opportunities for recognition.
Strategizes on, coordinates and develops all directory, award and survey submissions globally
Coordinates with firm management, practice leaders and partners to determine participation and develop content for award submissions
Interfaces with editors and researchers in connection with directory and award opportunities
Collaborates with marketing administrators and managers globally to meet submission deadlines
Works with various Firm departments to gather information needed for survey and submission responses
Researches new opportunities and analyzes survey/award participation and marketing efforts by peers firms
Works with PR project coordinator to ensure relevant best practices, feedback and other guidance are well documented for future use
Compiles peer analysis and historical awards lists as needed
Also supports other public relations initiatives to build the Firm brand
Performs other related duties and tasks as assigned
· Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Communicates effectively with external and internal audiences
· Excellent writing and editorial skills
· Think both creatively and pragmatically and comfortable with a sophisticated corporate audience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Organizes/prioritizes work optimally
· Pays careful attention to detail without losing the "big picture"
· Able to handle sensitive matters and use excellent judgment
· Works well independently and as a member of a team
· Deals courteously and effectively with others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Prior law firm experience required.
Experience managing directory, award, and survey submissions is preferred.