Google Multicultural Sector Team Lead, Multicultural Sales in New York, New York
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Multicultural Sector Team Lead, you will oversee our sales operations for accounts within multiple industries. You will be responsible for managing sales opportunities within the Multicultural portfolio, driving everything from strategic planning with Industry Directors and Heads of Industry to relationship management with key client and agency stakeholders. You will act as a trusted advisor and thought-leader to all stakeholders leveraging your knowledge of the Multicultural market. You will envision, prepare, and deliver business development opportunities.
The US Multicultural Strategy and Sales team is embedded within the broader US Agency and Brand Solutions organization. We focus on helping advertisers engage and transact with a diverse range of consumers in the U.S using language and culturally-relevant signals across our Performance and Brand advertising products.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead all aspects of multicultural sales to the Consumer Goods and Entertainment and Integrated Systems of the Large Customer Solutions organization in the U.S.
- Create partnerships with the General Market pods and other specialists, business development proposals, thought leadership and industry presence.
- Review accounts at a high level to understand performance, opportunities and impact.
- Manage portfolio tasks, pipeline and productivity metrics in Google CRM tools.
- Work consistently towards to strategic business goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 11 years of experience in an advertising business, digital sales/marketing, or multicultural media.
- Familiarity with Google’s portfolio of advertising solutions (Search, Display, YouTube Video Reserve and Auction; DoubleClick Bid Manager)
- Understanding of the multicultural consumer and the multicultural advertising space.
- Ability to lead and coach a team, covering both brand and performance solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish, Mandarin and Korean or Hindi.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.