Comcast National Account Executive (Media/Entertainment Ad Sales) in New York, New York
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for prospecting and selling to agencies and clients who focus their efforts on selling products and services through the
purchase of advertising. Consistently meets all goals and objectives in a timely and organized manner. Must be available for extended hours, as
needed and be willing to travel overnight as needed. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops, services, and maintains a base of clients and/or agencies who purchase advertising space or other online media services to achieve
established annual sales goals within assigned sales team.
- Analyzes, develops, and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products. Works with various
marketing and sales personnel to coordinate important data and materials for presentations.
- Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising, monitoring account
activities, and monitoring and managing collections.
- Participates in National Ad Sales events as needed (i.e. conferences, workshops, meetings, etc.)
- Achieves sales goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business background
- Generally requires 1-3 years related sales industry experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer