Globant Research Coordinator in New York, New York
As a Research Coordinator for Globant Consulting, you will be required to manage a variety of research and service design/design thinking projects. You will be working very close to the account manager, consultants/strategists and third party partners, managing usability & prototype tests as well as all kinds of qualitative & UX research (i.e. in-depth interviews, usability labs, co-creations, focus groups, ethnographic studies, etc.). Your overall mission is to manage the intersection of quality, time and money, ensuring successful delivery to market, while maintaining/developing process of the consultancy company.
• Management of all research phases, from client meetings regarding screener and discussion guides, identification of research facility and recruitment partner, lab day management with technical support regarding streaming and recordings, welcoming and paying participants as well as catering and, at last, research video management, if applicable
• Manage internal research team and ensure that team is meeting main milestones and deliveries
• Main liaison and partner with account management, strategists/researchers regarding resource needs in the Globant Consulting unit and organizer among cross functional internal teams and “pods” (i.e. research, design, and technical teams)
• Internal management of project finance, calendars, timeline and resources of qualitative research projects: ability to look at and proactively manage the “big picture” across a multiple of projects
• Proactive management of project risks, anticipating problems in advance, forecasting potential staffing needs, and “managing upstream”
• Management of all research and consulting project expenses, contracts and invoices from vendors (i.e., recruitment, research facility, catering, contractors, respondents, etc.) - acting as the mediator between accounts payable department and vendors
• Reviewing and editing client invoices, acting as the mediator between billing department and clients
• Development and (co)ownership of project documentation such as Proposals, Scope of Work, Work Orders, Project Plans, Staff Plans, Timelines, Contractor Agreements, etc.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in project management at research and/or event production companies (this is NOT a digital production opportunity)
• General knowledge of qualitative research (focus groups, in person interviews, usability tests)
• Extremely detailed oriented and well organized
• Comfortable and adaptable to evolving project needs and environments
• Exceptional time management skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and environment and manage multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.