Robert Half Accountemps Staff Accountant in NEW YORK, New York
If you're looking to build your career in accounting, there's currently a Staff Accountant position through Accountemps that you may want to check out. Set in the New York, New York area, the company offering this short term temporary opportunity encourages innovation and rewards effort in the work place. Responsibilities held by the Staff Accountant include the preparation of monthly and year-end closings, journal entries, fixed asset maintenance, bank reconciliation, and general ledger reconciliation. This position will require a time commitment, since it produces Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. And during the monthly close, your responsibilities will also cover various aspects of internal reporting. You will also communicate with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, play an active role in compliance, and review schedules for the reporting processes.
If you are Interested in being considered for this role please email resumes to John.OMalley@Accountemps.com
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Solid understanding of Yardi
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans