Ricoh Americas Corporation Technical Support Associate (Brooklyn and Queens, NY). Training Provided* in New York, New York
This position will support a territory in the Brooklyn and Queens areas
This position supports operations of one or more TS customer support functions and/or locations including any or all of the following: assigned equipment adjustment processes or operation, equipment stocking and vending services, equipment maintenance and preventative maintenance including assembly, testing and packaging for equipment. It also includes accounting of and execution of assigned processes to maintain logs and reports. Responsible for supporting operational objective at all assigned customer support within a geographic territory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload.
- Assembles/Adjusts/Maintains equipment according to specs, and/or relevant documentation/instruction. Perform the same for equipment operational applications/software.
- Align, fit, or assemble update component parts using designated hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or specialty tools assigned.
- Perform regular performance maintenance checks, cleaning and certify equipment operational performance.
- Responsible for maintaining functional needs inventory as defined to ensure proper work flow.
- Completes technical, administrative and operational training on new equipment as assigned.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Interacts with the customer for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Participate in and successfully demonstrate training objectives.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship.
- Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team member.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High School Graduate Degree or equivalent required
- Technical/Mechanical Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 0 -- 3 years of experience in a related skill function
- Mechanical or electronic assembly experience a plus but not required
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.